Saturday, June 21, 2008

Been awhile...

Since its been like a week I have a lot to talk about. First I spent the day at a convention for Homeowner Associations. I know weird huh? I am on the board here @ the townhouse Steve and I live in. There are so many interesting things you can learn by going to those meetings. I just learned all these new laws and about amendments just passed previous on laws. Its crazy about all this stuff you need to know or should know being on a HOA board. Wow the insurance needs to be covered for lawsuits alone is just nuts!!! At 1st I was upset I wasted a Saturday to go this convention but I guess it was a good idea for us to go. I mean having as many board members certified is in the best interest for the HOA as whole. If I wasn't on the board and just lived here I would think it was a wise way for my dues to be spent. Knowing that my HOA members were update on what was going on with CA law.


Anyway work is going pretty great! I am totally loving my job. I love most the people I work with...or for I guess I would say. I schedule the gas & electric crews. I think I said that before. The small 2 man crews only. Its fun in a challenging aspect because I feel like I am needed and people value me. Its nice to be busy but not tied to a cash register in front of customers...does that make sense...I am busy in such a different way!

I am going to go visit my sister in 1 week. I am so excited. I am going to see her from Sunday - Friday so June 29/July 4 then fly to Burbank and stay down there for 4th of July weekend and drive home on the 6th. Steve will probably drive down on the 3rd to visit Bryan and Chandra earlier. We haven't seen them in so long. I think almost a year. I think their going to freak when they see me. Well with me losing so much weight.


That reminds me the lady at the Mongolian BBQ restaurant said " Oh my what happened to you" - refering to my weight loss. Its rather nice to have soooo many people noticing all the time now. It kind of makes me blush.

I know I need to post some need pictures. I will I will I need to get some taken when I am up visiting my sister.


OH in other news my walk is super close only 21 days away now...
If you feel like you would like to make a donation to my walk since I am still a little short on my fundraising!
Please Click on the link below to make a donation. No donation is too small!!!


My Avon Walk For Breast Cancer