Monday, June 9, 2008

...And the Greatest of these is Love.



April 23, 2008. This was the best day of my life. It could not have been more perfect. Avery & I are so happy and life just keeps getting better. God sure knew what He was doing when He sent Avery to me, or maybe He sent me to Avery. Avery and I met in a restaurant we were both managing. I was his assistant. It was not until over a year later that we even realized how much we anticipated the time we would spend together. Whether is was a glance across the office, a shy smile and looking away, or a short undemanding brush of our hands as Avery tried to comfort me in a time of frustration. I guess dating your boss is not exactly the smartest thing for the career. But it definitely paid off. Its like a secret romance and its exactly as the books describe it. Its everything you could feel wrapped up in one package. Romantic, mysterious, clandestine, and fascinating. Its almost fictitious. So here is to the beginning of an almost puerile love affair...and a story of two lives coming together for all eternity.