Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Most Beautiful Sound

I have small, faint recollections somewhere in my childhood of Daddy singing and playing his guitar. Whether he is performing or just tinkering around at home, my mind goes back to those days and I hear him singing or strumming in my memories . There really are no images with these memories, but somewhere back there is a place of music & passion as I sat and listened to him with my sisters. He sung the most beautiful song at our wedding. It was all I could do to try to hold the tears back. Actually I have a hard time even watching it now. However, he hardly sings anymore so I am glad I got it recorded even though its with an amateur camera. I thought I would share it with those of you that did not get to hear him. Bare with the sideways shot. It only lasts the first 30 seconds.



(turn it up)