Saturday, August 2, 2008

Someone actually looked at this!

So... I often look through my friends' blogs to keep up with what they've been doing. That's what blogs are for right? I didn't realize this little space on the web I had created once upon a time with good intentions had actually be spotted by someone! I guess I should cash in that check of good intentions and do something with it.

Here's another funny video I found recently. A weekend or two ago they released all of the episodes for Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog for free on the internet. I went and paid the $3.99 to download the episodes from iTunes. The series is directed by Joss Whedon, the same guy who did Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly. Neil Patrick Harris as a evil super-villan? Sign me up!


Here's the website: http://www.drhorrible.com