Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oh we're movin' on up....

More updates on the house:
It's almost done outside just a few more things to paint (like the beams.)

The hardwood is in and covered up (carpet tomorrow) and the house is painted.

Kitchen cabinets are almost done (granite on Tuesday)

Just a few things left (like assembling the window bench)

We have our final walk-thru at the end of the week and close next week!!!  We are so excited!

Just in case you think I am bragging (which isn't that what blogs are for?) can I show you my parents house?  It is twice the size (no literally) and not coming along quite as fast :(  but they will be in by Christmas and it will be twice as BEAUTIFUL!!!  I am so excited for them!
My mom always shows the front view where you can't see the magnitude of it, here is what you see as you drive up the hill.  Mom don't be mad:)!