Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Speedy Spainard!

I got this *great* idea to sign up for a 10K (6.2 miles) a few months ago and took the plunge.  The kids wanted to run the 1 mile run and so we signed them up.  James was a good sport and let me run the 10K while he took the kids to do the 1 mile even though he wanted to do the 10K too.  I guess next year we will switch!  It was really fun to run it even though I felt awful at the end of the race which ended up being the barf flu!
The kids before the *big race!*

Allison and I after the race

James and Violet were a great team (Violet sat on his shoulders and yelled "run faster daddy!"

The kids after the big race!

Me and my little Pressy boy!

*I know it looks like all of a sudden I am really into running, but I actually have been running since Preston was 5 months and recently decided to start doing races.*