Saturday, July 16, 2011

Go And Have A Treat!

When it comes to self-pamper after a super busy week, I've always find having self treatment seems to be the only good plan. That's why on last Sunday, I finally decided to pamper myself by having hair treatment at Sunsilk Hair Studio.
As I walked into the salon that located at Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, East Mall, 2nd Floor, I told the hairdresser that I was looking forward to try the basic wash & blow-dry treatment. A few minutes later, a woman asked me to go to the shampoo area. The first thing she asked was what kind of Sunsilk shampoo I wanted to use, so I explained to her that I have hair fall problem, she suggested me to use Sunsilk Hair Fall Solution Shampoo & Conditioner.
After got my scalp scratched gently and massaged all over, my hair was slightly towel dried. Then, she took me to the styling chair to get my hair blew dry. I just asked for a natural-curly blow dry. After all of that, my hair looked really nice and smell so good. I actually thought it was pretty good. 



As a creative collaboration between Sunsilk and Qiqi Franky, one of Indonesian professional make-up artist, Sunsilk Hair Studio isn't just another hair studio. Sunsilk Hair Studio has 7 exclusive hairstyles which are very interesting! Check out the picture below.


And in my opinion, the salon itself is very sleek and has modern interior. And not only you'll get your look refreshed, by trying their hair-treatment and styling service, but you could also shop for your hair and closet needs. There is a boutique that sells pretty good stuff with very reasonable price. Oh, and the have a cafe, too! Just click through this link to find out more reasons.






So, if you're looking for a new salon, why don't you plan a whole hair treatment day just for you at Sunsilk Hair Studio. FYI, it only opens until July 31st. Better hurry up!

wearing layered collar top - MEMO., faded denim pants - Pasar Senen, skinny belt - Bangkok