Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Reader poll

Yes, I have truly neglected this here blog of mine. Over two months with not a single update. Life has been hectic, but I won't give excuses.

The good news is that I have taken heaps of photos of the adventures I'm having here in Australia. Rather than continue to do massive pictures updates I decided to let those who may be checking my little place on the web choose what I will post next. Below you'll find a list of activities that I have pictures from, you simply have to make a comment (click the link below that says "Comments") to this post about which one you think I should elaborate. Here goes:

  • Ekka, you bet'ka
  • Tukka me in for some good grub
  • Daisy Hill Santuary
  • Binna Burra and flying foxes
  • Riverfire, oh how it burned
  • GenCon
  • Great Australian Sandstorm
  • A Queensland Aussie in President Obama's court
  • Italian festival
  • Halloween, Aussie style
  • Sea World, and hear it too
  • Bribie Island with fish and chips
  • The Costume Caper (see a preview on Facebook)
  • Moreton Island

Eeeh gad, I have neglected this thing. I'd be busy for the next 3 weeks trying to publish all of that on here. I doubt I'm funny enough to even keep you interested. We'll see which one is the most in demand. Vote now!