Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sleep! Who needs it....ME!

I can't sleep.

It is not a good idea to start a novel right before going to bed. Especially not one as good as "Can You Keep a Secret" by Sophie Kinsella. It is a trap I tell you! In error I thought that reading would help me go to sleep. It doesn't usually work but I was already tired at 10:30 tonight so I thought, a few minutes with a good book won't hurt...3 hours and 300 pages later, I a FORCED to stop. CW has a head ache and the light is keeping him awake. The nerve.

I lay in bed for an hour after turning off the light with a fabulous idea turning around in my brain. I just had to get up.

It's 5 till 5 and I have to be up in an hour because Alex has chess club at 7am, which means he cannot ride the bus and that I should get him up at 6 instead of 6:25.

Busy day tomorrow...see you all then!