Friday, January 18, 2008

11 things I love about my husband (One for each year)


11. He always listens without interupting (I can't say the same for myself).

10. He takes me places he knows I like even if he doesn't really care about them. Trust me when I say we are forever going to museums/festivals/exhibits, because I like them and he just likes me.

9. He really likes me and he tells me so. Who doesn't need to hear that.

8. He recongnizes when I am feeling overwhelmed and tries to remedy the situation without making a big deal about it.

7. He's kooky, funny, entertaining and a great storyteller.

6. He is the realist to my idealist and it's a good thing too or we would be living in my good intentions instead of our beautiful home.

5. He always believes in my talents, even when I have forgotten them.

4. He really smart and very talented, good at his job, and a great provider.

3. He's an introvert, he's always felt like an outsider in his own family of artists, performers and musicians but it's made him very unique.

2. He is a great dad. He knows things about the kids that I don't and can't understand. He tries hard to be a good parent, not just to talk to them but listen to what they say.

1. He is my partner. He bring balance and stability to my life that had always been lacking.

Happy Anniversary, babe! Your the best!