Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes Home...

Glad as I can be;
Clap my hands and shout for joy,
and climb upon his knee,
put my arms around his neck,
hug him tight like this,
squeeze his cheeks then give him what?

A great big kiss!

Nyla loves when her daddy comes home from work. This little girl can hardly contain her excitement as she hysterically giggles, laughs, and climbs all over daddy like she hasn't seem him for years. Of course Avery just eats it up and loves his little monkey desperately trying to swing from his tarzan rope around his neck (his tie). She is the funnies little thing with her huge warm and greeting smile and yelling "Da Da" over and over. She can not get enough of his neck kisses and body tickles. She almost laughs herself hoarse.

 I could not contain myself the other day. She could not stop saying Da Da, so after she has pooped her pants I told her she was "stinky poo poo" and then I asked her who else she knew that was stinky poo poo. She answered with an enthusiastic "Da Da!".  Avery could not believe she would betray him like that! :)